Sunday, July 19, 2015

Late Anniversary Trip To Silver Lake

Better late then never!
  Aaron and I went camping Friday night.  Neither of us had work, so we decided to go for it.  Aaron fixed up our packs, we made a trip to Walmart for a few supplies, then we headed off to the canyon.  We arrived at the trail at 8.  We made it to the lake with just a little bit of daylight.  We found a nice cozy spot at the top of the ridge.  I've never seen so many campers in my life.  I counted over 20 lights around us.  Aaron fixed us some dinner.  Chicken Alfredo and hot chocolate.  -It was delish
The next morning we went fishing.  We found a spot on our favorite rock.  Aaron cooked up the first 3 fish we caught.  It was the best fish EVER!  We had so much fun.  I didn't want to come back.






























No comments: